Home Care Coordination
Home care is a great choice for those who wish to remain in their own home or for those who may need a little extra support in a senior living community. Finding the perfect companion for your loved one can be challenging, as everyone has different needs. We start by creating a profile of the client’s needs and preferences. This includes things like determining:
- The support the client needs (eating, bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.)
- How the client would like to be addressed
- Dietary restrictions and preferences
- How much the client wants to engage with the home care aide
- If there are any cognitive/health issues the aide needs to be aware of
We then look to find the best match to ensure those needs and preferences are met.
Once an aide has been hired, we stay on the job to ensure the aide:
- Has the proper skills to deliver needed care
- Is committed to showing up on time and focusing attention on the client
- Has the equipment and resources available to deliver proper care
- Follows the customized care plan that we develop
Throughout the process, we facilitate communication to assure the best possible outcomes.