More and more adults are recognizing the importance of making plans for aging well. Where will you live? What type of care or services might you need? Brandywine’s Proactive Senior Planning Program helps clients anticipate and plan for these and other decisions they will need to make as they age.
If any of the following questions apply to you or a loved one, this may be the program you’re looking for.
- Are you doing well now, but want to plan for the future?
- Are you interested in learning more about your lifestyle options later in retirement?
- Do you have questions about the costs and contracts of senior living housing communities?
- Do you wonder what services are available and which are covered by Medicare?
- Would you like to establish a relationship with a team of professional Aging Life Care Managers prior to a crisis?
- Does the person who is your healthcare power of attorney live far away?
- Would you like a team of experts, not influenced by any financial relationships with service providers or senior living communities, available to provide recommendations and referrals?
In our Proactive Senior Planning Program, you gain a team of experts and advocates who will help ensure your wishes and needs are met.
How the program works:
- We begin by collecting comprehensive information about you and your life.
- We schedule an in-person meeting to get acquainted, discuss your wishes and goals for the future, and answer any questions you have.
- Together we outline a plan to address your possible future care wishes.
- We check in quarterly ─ either in person, via Zoom, phone call or email ─ to make sure we are updated on any medical or lifestyle changes and discuss any new concerns. We meet in person at least once a year.
- We are always available to answer your questions or direct you to helpful resources.
- At any time, we can step in to address your urgent needs.
Ready to make a plan for aging well? Please contact us to learn more about this program.